Kaymar Jordan Booted

Kaymar Jordan

The departure (dismissal) of Kaymar Jordan from the Nation newspaper broke on BU last night, Kaymar Jordan held the position of Editor in Chief at the Nation newspaper.

A scan of today’s Sunday Sun reveals that Kaymar Jordan’s name has been removed from its Masthead. What BU finds interesting is the silence which surrounds her departure. The Caribbean Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) carried the item last night.

A BU source has informed that Eric Smith is currently in charge – Nation staff has confirmed Jordan’s departure but they remain tight lip when asked to divulge the circumstances which caused her departure. Barbadians recall the recent Nation Talkback forum generated controversy when Prime Minister Fruendel Stuart was scathing in his attack about how the session was organized. Was Jordan set up?

BU will continue to follow this breaking development. Surely there is more in the mortar than the pestle?

• THESE nasty stupid allegations seems to be strategy people will use.

its Shameful

• equal rights and justice

boy de dees gine down in de mud pun BU fa this one … would it not be better to campaign on the progress of the last 4and ah half years??

• 1 VOTE

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING THAT CAMPAIGN SHOULD BE ON THE LAST FOUR YEARS. ARTUR PAST MUST BE BROUGHT INTO THE EQUATION BUDDY.

• The Nation I suspect is beginning to feel it in the area that hurts the most – finance.
    I have made a vow not to buy any Nation Newspaper earlier this year.I have kept that vow for the last four months or so.As long as this Negroman is alive,I will never ever buy a Nation Newspaper again.The Trinidad owners of The Nation will not count a cent of this Negroman’s man money.
    On that score,I have also boycott Starcom Network.For those reasons I am unable to comment on any article or opinions that character Peter Wickham says or writes.I have no access to his comments and neither do I want access to the nonsense emanating from mouth and pen.
    My fellow conscious Black Barbadians brothers and sisters do like this Negroman and boycott the damn Nation Newspaper.
    BOYCOTT THE NATION

• @David
    Looks like you have some new found agents other than Carson pushing hard! Good job bringing them out! Let the games begin 🙂

Just Observing

• millertheanunnaki

@ Mr Caring vs Mr Arrogance | November 12, 2012 at 12:09 PM |
    “Secondly I wonder if any of you know that the BLP are running afoul of the laws of this island by the placement of these advertisements at this time outside of an election period?”

Which laws are you referring to? Yes Mr. Lying Uniformed Arrogance, tell us which law is being breached, if you are that smart. Oh, let us see, the law regarding the erection of party electioneering bill boards all across the island without TCP permission!
    What about the blatant buying of votes with the thousands of $100.00 notes in the Farm and Deacons Road area on the 15th January 2008?

If the ads are illegal then get the Minister of Information aka the PM to put an immediate stop to them, idiot; or else, shut your blasted ignorant trap if you don’t know what you are talking about.

• @We do not want back Owen Arthur
    Only someone trying to fool people or don’t understand how an economy works would write what you did. Why do you think so many people are behind on their bills? Because they are strapped for cash, more money means greater ability to pay light, water etc. Don’t these attract Vat? By the way where how did your party plan to pay for duty free cars, interest free mortgages etc? Sat down!!

Dr. Estwick made the point if Owen sells or privatises transport, education, health etc to the workers.

The ‘privatisation’ of education ideas I heard from the BLP are similar to what the same President Obama, whom you are claiming your party to be, espouses i.e. the involvement of greater private sector involvement in running schools. In the US these are called Charter Schools, and President Obama supports them though loudly opposed by Democrats.
    As for health, up to yesterday Donville Inniss was on Brasstacks promoting privatising some of the services offered by the QEH, in fact that has already started. What do you think has happened to the Drug Service if not partial privatisation? Did I not also hear Peter Wickham repeatedly say on the radio that the DLP is/was looking at concessionaires for the Transport Board?

• Carson C. Cadogan

Mitt Romney was absolutely certain that he would win. He even had the “Sugarbabes” lined up for a victory concert. One of his aides said afterwards that he went ballistic once it was clear that he had lost.

Just imagine, Carl Rove spent $300million of donor money trying to get Mitt Romney elected all to no avail.

The people spoke, they dont trust the Republican Party, just like the way the people of Barbados will speak. They dont like the corrupt REPUBLICAN PARTY OF BARBADOS(BLP) either.

Bunch of crooks.

• Carson……you dummy….home from work we see…and back wid the same rolla pup..

Man you over bearable…Ya BCK to CARSON NOW WE SEE !

Wait DLP dream up DEM is in the just pass US Elections?

PLEASEEEEE GET A GRIP ! That too is ALL OVER…LOL

You want crook….get a marble CUTTER

• millertheanunnaki

Negroman | November 12, 2012 at 4:31 PM |
    “The Trinidad owners of The Nation will not count a cent of this Negroman’s man money.”

Hi Negroman, I know you are scared of the miller but you will be happy to hear that I am in agreement with you on this call to boycott. Force their hands to go totally viral or electronic. As the PM said he is not a supporter of the felling of trees to produce newsprint that records just crap which is an environmentally cruel act. But the PM needs to go further and make sure similar principles are applied to the Government’s Printing Office along with the myriad of paper files that pass from one department to the next and the millions of forms that must be filled in or out for the simplest of functions that can be easily and efficiently processed electronically.

But Niggaman, why stop at the boycotting of the Nation & Starcom Network? Why not spread you black conscious wings and go for the food import and distribution business that is in the main owned and controlled by the same ‘Trickidadians’? Why not boycott Super Centre, Brydens, PriceSmart and the ilk?

Why not stop you fellow Negro brothers and sisters from eating processed food and wearing artificial hair? Can’t you see the deleterious effects the consumption of processed and nutritionally deprived food is having on your brothers and sisters?
    Negro people like yourself are blessed with pearly whites to grind and ingest natural grains and plant matter not to rip and tear apart meat that was killed 1 year ago and kept like a “duppy” on the ice with chemicals to ensure the stiff looks new.

Get a grip of reality, Negroman, before you start spewing forth your misguided DLP rotten meaty filth.

• Maybe BU missed coverage on Kaymar’s dismissal but was it covered?

• Can we please do something about the poor quality in looks and delivery of the parade of dlp members of parliament on cbc news evry night as god send!When will this crap stop.It’s bloddy sickening!!!

• Is it not ridiculous that the Editor in Chief of the largest newspaper in Barbados is given walking papers and with the exception of the CBC there is no report. Let us extrapolate and imagine how other news is possibly suppressed. Sickening!!!

• Arson……Mitt Romney refused to believe the polls like you know who FS who says the polls here are wrong!

• wuh foolishness dat you say island gal . the polls had romney leading until reality raised its head and proved that the polls were just manipulating the masses like the ones done here in bubadus .

• millertheanunnaki

@ islandgal246 | November 12, 2012 at 6:43 PM |
    “.. that the polls were just manipulating the masses like the ones done here in bubadus .”

Let us get this one right.
    Are you saying, ac, that the recent polls have been fudged and massaged to manipulate the electorate of Barbados similar to what was done in late 2007?

We don’t expect you to reply to yet another hypocritical exposure. Moneybrain can confirm.

• David “Let us extrapolate and imagine how other news is possibly suppressed.”

The news media in Barbados does not need to be suppressed.

THEY KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE DUHSELF while keeping their tongues buried in the right place.

• miller that was a time before wikileaks now with that in the quation he has opened the door for his credibilty to be question on all and every aspects leaving a question mark behind his name???????????????? not good

• @Gabriel

have u got a problem with cbc featuring miinisters those are the person in charge of government business and have to speal about issues. So get real. The last administation used to have their ministers featured too, so wait ur turn.

• David there small article about in today nation ( Bottom of Page 4 ) about Ms Kaymar leaving. With the Nation Publisher/CEO thanking her for service to the company and wishing her well in future endeavours

• @Anthony
    ****************
    That is what is called “boiler plate” when companies terminate an employee; many companies issue these terse announcements when senior people are dismissed or asked to resign. Translation, “you’re fired don’t let the door hit your backside on the way out’

• I stop reading the nation when it became a tabloid, all that was missing was the aliens from outer space and 1000lbs man or woman for good measure. Media all around the world have sold their souls. Just look at the US, Fox sings for the Republican party and the others just had their own interest depending on the Democratic candidate. I find other ways to get proper unbiased news.

I am not interested in either the B or Dlp’s lies, if their was a third party with a viable leader I would give them my vote. I hate both parties all they do is try to hood wink and rob you with smooth talk that makes no sense,to poor people like me who just know that I should not pay $2 and change for sardines. I have to find a cheaper source for breakfast and that is not easy. So to the elected criminals who have made us poor, poorer and super poor here some of my views on one thing, to the………..

The minister of fine ants is trying to convince educated poor people like me that raising VAT was essential and while the economy keeps contracting. The minister of fine ants does not seem to understand, just maybe if you return the VAT to 15% it would help give the economy a boost as people would have a little bit more money to spend.

But I guess I have to pay for Clico and Al Barrack.

• George C. Brathwaite

I smell a rat, and i think the smell is coming from inside rather than outside. But this is Barbados, will we ever know for sure?

• We do not want back Owen Arthur

The firing of Kaymar Jordan from the Nation reminds us all what an arrogant, spiteful, power hungry, corrupt opposition politician with a party supporter as chairman of the country’s largest newspaper can do.
    We must resolve that this man does not ever again occupy the seat of power in this county.
    We do not want back Owen Arthur.

• Millertheanannaki
    yes indeed I am very scare of you. I do not possess the expertise and control of the English Language to respond to a highly educated,esteemed individual like yourself.
    This is my first and only reply I will ever make to you.
    Indians & Chinese in particular do not count my money.I do not shop at
    any of their business establishments.I do not buy clothing or any sort of merchandise from Indian stores.Neither do I buy food from Chinese shops.I source my clothing from Black owned or operated business places.I will concede that occasionally when I need certain type of clothing not available at Black owned stores,I go to Cave Shepherd for those clothing items.
    When it comes to food,I purchased my food from mini marts and small supermarkets in my neighborhood.I do not shop at any of the Supercentre supermarkets.
    Millertheanannaki sir,this Negroman is a very serious Black man.I live by what I say.
    I do not support Indian and Chinese businesses and only support businesses owned by White people when I have no choice.
    Millertheanannaki sir,have a great day

• ‘We do not want back Owen Arthur | November 12, 2012 at 8:00 AM’
    and ‘Owen ‘Mitt’ Romney Arthur | November 12, 2012 at 8:04 AM |’

it is quite obvious that u are both the same person. cease being so ridiculously silly and fearful. people vote for who want. your pathetic rantings will not change any person’s view from voting BLP if the choose to…from what i have been hearing and seeing, the DLP will be voted out of the office why? many have been saying that they are on a stealing binge. denis lowe – BWA; michael lashlety – NHC etc., time will tell.

• Owen 'Mitt Romney' Arthur

Pinkie | November 13, 2012 at 9:47 AM |

many have been saying that they are on a stealing binge.

Many more are certain thats what gine happen when Owen Mitt Romney unleash he privatization/mass unemployment program.

• It was not political despite what may have been suggested. Quite silly reason really!

• Senator Harry Husbands told us about the entire Talkback saga. Poor Kaymar.

• We do not want back Owen Arthur

@Pinkie
    Stop talking foolishness – If corruption is made the major issue and the choice is between a decent man like Freundel Stuart and Owen “Mitt Romney” Arthur, who you think you could trust to do the right and decent thing?

This privatisation gimmick blowing up in the BLP face .

• The Nation newspaper reports today that the calamitous and for some intriguing Veoma Ali quit her job at Starcom.

• The Lion Paul Arthur

Riddle me this, riddle me that it was Owen that said he want to see Kamar’s back, for exposing his plan to privatise this and that!!

All for an article on BES chat, all that was published is 15 points plan of crap, throw her out point is flat, this is “Owen” speaking I attack from the back..

The nation is the BLP paper she can’t do that, BLP Gine destroy the treasury put a puppet where Kamar sat, to lead the country astray dem too black, wuhloss Paul Arthur is trouble don’t let him hear that…………

• Actually reports reaching me today also now indicate that both Veoma Ali and Fernandes will end their relationship with One Media at the end of next month, and there is some rumbling to re Ellis being set free.

• It is also being reported that Ms Kaymar Jordan will take over responsibilty for marketing and advertising campaign from Red Advertising for the BLP as they Arthur and Nicholls have determined Red to be negative and counterproductive to their effort since the series of recent fiascos undertaken by the BLP and Red.

• Now also can confirm the departure of Ali and Fernandes fom VoB, Arthur is doing really well.

• After listening to Sen: Husbands I am convinced that Dems are now behaving like when the servant that has becomes the master. The Prime Minister is to big to recieve an an invitation from a marketing agent but is not to big to stand on a platform and beg that same agent for a vote to give him supreme power to segregate the people and determine who is worthy to speak to him.

• DR. THE HONOURABLE

To Royal Rumble

I agree with you

The Prime Minister has made some statements that indicate that he thinks that he is more than me and you.
    He might try to dress it up but a content analysis of his statements betrays his leanings towards snobbery and discrimination . He has made statements about the opposition Leader that I find to be disappointing and betrays his leanings as mentioned above

The Prime Minister has also made statements about his own origin that I found to be unnecessary and that betrays his leanings as mentioned above.

The Prime Minister has made statements re the Alexandra School situation which I find objectionable and that betrays his leanings as mentioned above.

In addition, the Prime Minister appointed a man as Commissioner who made statements that indicate that he the Commissioner has similar leanings as the Prime Minister as mentioned above

Be it resolved therefore that the Prime Minister having not demonstrated the kind of sensitivity that a Prime Minister in a small country should demonstrate and has further alienated the masses by not communicating in the manner that a Prime Minister of a small Country should connect with the masses, The Prime Minister should resign himself to the fact that he must change for the better of Barbados

• rght hon, compare that to the how the RT hon call people and cuss them out and pratice the politics of intmidation. Wanna switch. only a jack…ss would berated a person intelligence ,

• to Royalrumble,
    Give me the Right Hom Freundel – a man of integrity, any day over the former Hon Owen who has no broughtupsy – uncouth and degrading to people.

• Looka how Kayma let people use her.

• Thing seem to be out of control in bim

• Owen is a drunk, dishonest and corrupt; this is TOTAL TRUTH. HE, Owen is a national embarrassment but many in Barbados support him; this also is TOTAL TRUTH. [If] Owen wins the 2013 general election, things will be business as usual. . . and the beat goes. . . .

The DLP house is not squeeky clean. They, the DLP entertained friends but the wrong ones, Leroy Parris and Lawrence Dupre. The BLP house is also not squeaky clean. The BLP, though, with audacity barks at its DLP foe as though its house is clean or cleaner, it’s not. The light of Greed and corruption shines on both parties, the BLP and DLP but idiocy without doubt weighs more on the BLP side of the road. This is NOT DEBATABLE.

Owen Arthur and the BLP gave birth to AL Barrack. Three (3) S&P downgrades, massive land theft, those deaths at Arch Cot, Britton Hill, etc. All occurred during the BLP government with Arthur at the helm. Wait! Here is more, more BLP embarrassment, the Nigerian Water heater project and the 75,000 campaign cheque. Ohhhhhh The VECO Corporation, can’t omit The VECO Corporation. Really, VECO is the height of delight. Owen Arthur, Mia Mottley and Dale Marshall awarded VECO a government contract without tender. VECO built the prison at Dodds in St. Philip but had no record of building prisons and the prison project, low and behold extended millions over budget. They (Arthur, Mottley and Marshall) maybe now are slapping each other in the face like the goofy Three Stooges.

The recent S&P downgrade was made MAJOR NEWS due to Arthur and the BLP. Arthur and the BLP surely had not forgotten that Richard Francis, an S&P associate in 2005. . . . stated that [Barbados] deficit of ten percent was too high and the debt level between 43 and 50 percent of GDP Although less than half of Jamaica’s and even smaller than St. Kitts-Nevis was unacceptable. Barbados before 2008 was not financially stable. Three (3) S&P downgrades proves this.

Really, that Arthur the BLP group is thrilling and suspenseful. Film producer, Michael Bay should consider them for movie making. Arthur in 2006 invested 2.4 million dollars in a Nigerian Water Heater project. No water heaters were produced and the 2.4 million dollars that belonged to taxpayers were lost and or unaccounted for. Also, Arthur during a budget debate could not remember that he actually chaired the meetings of cabinet to discuss VECO. He said he wished he was there. But when told by Minister Sinckler and the Prime Minister – ‘no Owen, you were there,’ he then said that he said something else. When pressed again, he again said something completely different and also said that he never said what he said on the two previous occasions the entire country heard him say it. Either, he was drunk, a suffer of Alzheimers, forgot taking his medication, or both.

Both the BLP and DLP are tainted with mountains of mess. The BLP mess mountains though are more immense and overly embarrassing. Stuart seemingly does not know what he is doing. Arthur for certain does not know what he is doing either, sober or drunk. Bajans did not deserve David Thompson and don’t deserve Owen Arthur. Let that dog lie dead, Owen Arthur.

That’s all folks

• Dear David:

Are there any non-partisan people left on this blog?

• Or only DLP and BLP sycophants?

• Unfortunately Kaymar is yesterday’s news, she was warned.

• Simple Simon,

I want to be able to vote NON-PARTISAN.

Do you think I am the only one?

• The dismissal of Miss Jordan from the Nation has removed one of Owen Arthur’s principal allies in the media. Indeed, under her watch Arthur basically set the tone of the editorial policy (go look at the Sunday Suns over the past months) or talk to those there who are bold enough to speak. The Nation, for whatever reason, whether it was Jordan’s acknowledged incompetence, insubordination to the publisher, delegation of the position of Editor-in-Chief to Arthur, or simply acquiescing to the cries and complaints of the editorial staff, has unwittingly restored creditability to what is still an outstanding newspaper.

• Wade Gibbons you obviously have an axe to grind. Are you an objective and balanced journalist? Would you tell Barbados who writes your script and plays your music and further more at what price.

• Kaymar was dismissed for two main reasons, 1. a review of her cell phone bills (paid for Nation) by a private investigator hired by the Nation revealed she was making and taking call from a cell number connected to very senior BLP officials. In one day their were over 30 calls made or received to one particular number.
    2. The power of the office of the Prime Minister.

• Mitt Romney and the Republican party (United States) were sure they could/would defeat Barack Obama and the Demacratic Party. Romney: ‘It’s possible Obama could win but ‘not likely’. Romney had prepared ONLY a victory speech. He had prepared his inaguration and apparently in process of choosing a cabinet. Romney and the Republicans are now very embarrassed. [If] Owen does not win he will face like embarrassment. Arthur like Romney sprouts a lot of mouth, too much – Dig one ditch, you better dig two, the trap you set just may be for you.

Arthur and those BLP folks really know how to put on a clown show and get good laughs. The most recent, Kerry Symmonds’ allegation concerning the molasses tanks. Barbadians know him (Symmonds) as a wife beater; his wife proved that. He is now a BALD FACE LIAR, Dr. David Estwick proved that.

• God does not like ugly. She had a mean streak which would make the hair on one’s head stand. Today for me, and tomorrow for you. Hahahahahaha. Good riddance.

• The BLP strategy to create mayhem in this country is really backfiring on them.

First Dale Marshall alleges that Dr Estwick pulled a gun on him in the precincts of Parliament. The matter now before the Committee of Privilges and one of the 2 BLP members a female (Cynthia Forde) refuses to participate. Speaker Carrington has disclosed this to the public tonight.

Yet Dale Marshall walks around and says that the DLP Parliamentarians holding up JUSTICE in his case.

Dr. Duguid alleges that a DLP Parliamentarian “provoked” him by hurling grievious insults at his wife and children. No die hard BLPite inside or outside Parliament can produce evidence the of the “alleged insulting words”

Dr. Duguid in his apology refuses to identify the DLP Parliamentarian by name or constituency .

Compare this to Dr. Duguid’s direct assualt on Donville Inniss last week Tuesday in the House where he identified Donville Inniss by name, constituency and alleged pornographic associations.

Again we the rational citizens of Barbados ask Dale Marshall and Dr. Duguid where is the TRUTH ?

• I think that the voters will deal with Estwick, Forde, Marshall, Inniss and a whole lot more.

Duguid gone clear. He is off to do real, real work, in a real, real, serious country.

Big up Hants and the Canadian posse.

• @Fan Belt “a review of her cell phone bills (paid for Nation) by a private investigator hired by the Nation revealed she was making and taking call from a cell number connected to very senior BLP officials”

But fan belt, I would expect any senior editor anywhere in the world to make calls to and take calls from senior political party officials. However Kaymar must have the utmost patience. If ANYBODY, including my children called me 30 times in one day, the words they would get from me would make Duguid sound like your Sunday school teacher.

30!!!!!!!!!!!!

No man.

• And I would expect any editor with balls (sorry, not balls these silly prone to injury little things things) but any editor with a vagina, should listen to all sides and then write what she wants to write.

• Why would Cynthia Forde ask to be recused from being on the Committee of Privileges?

• David Thompson we know was a major element in the CLICO disaster. If Thompson was yet still alive, CLICO would be in his face. Owen Arthur, don’t forget is also linked to CLICO, a lot less than Thompson but still linked. Owen took money from CLICO but a lot less than Thompson.

Don’t forget that the supervisor of insurance in 2006 issued a Cease and Decease Order against CLICO. The BLP government ruled in 2006; they did nothing about the Cease and Decease Order against CLICO and did nothing, absolutely nothing to resolve the Al Barrack mess that has ballooned quite so large. Al Barrack has in his possession a court ordered judgment, Bajans owe him, Al Barrack millions and must pay. Both the BLP and DLP are tainted with mountains of mess. The BLP mess mountains though are more immense and overly embarrassing.

• @ Well Well

The Jews know from whence they came, know their enemies and know what time it is. They have indeed learned from their mistakes. They are now positioning themselves, getting back on track – won’t get causght with their pants down as did so many in Barbados and won’t be left behind.

• Where is Kaymar now
    I love her so much

• Senator Irene,

You gloating, we know is deliberate. You are deliberately hurting people. They’re not liking it. Now, now step back just a few years. Gun shots fired into her home and human faeces smeared on her business (2007) were also dilerabate; this hurt you; you did not like it.

Bajans before election (02/22/2013) truthfully didn’t want the DLP but didn’t want the BLP either. The choice was two bad apples BLP and DLP, but the DLP was the one chosen. Next time, the choice likely will still be the two bad apples, BLP and DLP, but the one chosen will likely not be the DLP. The country is broke, all in the red. Chris Sinckler’s budget axes Queen Elizabeth Hospital and students going forward into higher education but has audacity, can gift each senator a Rolls Royce. Something is wrong with that picture.

The BLP was corrupt, but the DLP is no doubt its clone. Both in Barbados have overstayed their welcome. Things must change. People in Haiti said enough is enough with Duvalier (Baby Doc) and wife Michele Bennett, told them, HIT THE ROAD JACK. People in Barbados must NOW come forward, must demand Integrity Legislation and Transparency, and demand both parties BLP and DLP to hit the road jack.

• 12 Inches

Kaymar now at Barbados Today

• One of the sexiest women
    in Bim/
    Kaymar Jordan is
    along with
    Mary Redman
    Nefertari Caddle

• Shame that Owen Arthur cost that woman her job, Kaymar Jordan. He Owen Arthur is an international embarassment, should find himself a rabbit hole and stay in it. Owen Arthur embarasses Barbados as does Contractor Al Barack, Raul Garcia and Violet Beckles.

• Owen had nothing to with it
    nothing
    I would know

Yagga rowe
    Don’t you know
    You reap what you sow

BIM is now stressed,
    because Arthur and the BLP created lots of mess.
    Bajans gave them fourteen years,
    but has put aside lots more than fourteen tears.

yagga rowe
    you should know
    you reap what you sow

The drinking, financial irresponsibility and the cheque
    made Arthur shipwreck.
    He is now quiescent
    but surely dent.

• Has Kaymar left Barbados Today?

• Why is Barbados Today not reporting on the absence of its editor in chief?

• Hal

Bdos Today and the Nation both gave a very brief statement that Kaymar’s contract was not renewed.

I sense some behind the scenes pressure with this matter.

Peter Harris,the owner is known to be loyal to only his bank account,and since Mia and the BLP and people like Charles Herbert were not happy with her bold reporting – then David Simmons – Harris partner in c *ime would have been ensuring her termination happen I suspect.

Mia wants all of the media organisations to sing from one page in her hymnal.

• “When Kaymar was pelting lashes in the last govt all the blp raw mouths loved her.”

It seems as though the monitor is a bit too tight around T. Inniss’ ankle, to the extent that he conveniently or purposely refuses to acknowledge his above comment is descriptive of the old saying “the more things change, the more they remain the same.”

We can justifiably “modify” his comment to state “now Kaymar is pelting lashes in the present govt all the DLP raw mouths are loving her.”

• Are we going to analyse Kaymar’ editorship?

• Are we going to discuss the alleged removal of Kaymar Jordan from Barbados Today, an epaper founded, we are told, by Roy Morris in his US college dormitory? How did it find its way in to the hands of Peter Harris? Even if Roy jumped ship to rejoin the Nation, what about what should have been his share-ownership?

• Has Kaymar left Barbados Today?

• Are we going to talk about Kaymar?

• Timeshares are a thing of the past. With easy and inexpensive air bnb and increased maintenance costs and RCI OR ICI memberships plus the time to book exchanges they gave lunch St their appeal and value. Just save what you would pay for maintenance, membership and repayment costs and book a hotel online and save money and time.

• Should be lost their appeal

• Is it right to now assume that Kaymar Jordan left Barbados Today following legal action – or a letter of intended action – from Sir David Simons and his daughter? Are we now to assume that prominent Barbadians, slandered by the press and irresponsible blogs in the name of so-called free speech, will now rightly take legal action against them?