Solutions Barbados would like to start announcing its candidates. Anyone who has been able to maintain a business in this economic environment, without Government assistance, has done well. Managing a business for over a decade can help prepare an individual to manage our national economy. Each of the Solutions Barbados candidates that we are announcing today have over a decade of experience, and are willing to represent the people in their constituency in Parliament, and manage the national economy for the benefit of all of our residents and visitors.
We have decided to run because we cannot watch our country decline and simply watch from the side-lines. We are also not prepared to leave our national debt to our children.
Some of our candidates follow.
- Grenville Phillips II, Structural Engineer, 25 years of experience – St George North
- Andrew Banfield, Computer Software Specialist, 25 years of experience – St George South
- Benjamin Niles, Building Contractor, 25 years of experience – St Philip West
- Ronald Lorde, Businessman, 21 years of experience – St Philip South
- Julie Chalbaud – Businesswoman (Photography), 20 years of experience – Christ Church South
- Angela Edey, hair specialist, 33 years of experience – St Michael West-Central
- Cherone Martindale, Administrator, 16 years of experience – St John
- Andre Griffith, Computer Specialist, 13 years of experience – St James North
You may contact Grenville Phillips II at NextParty246@gmail.com for any additional information