The DLP would like Bajans to believe that “the global recession” is the blame for all our challenges, but this is simply NOT the case, and a attempt to mislead Bajans. The DLP cannot blame the global recession for the “RECESSION OF IDEAS, VISION, and LEADERSHIP” that has plugged the current DLP government and PM from day one.
In soccer when you keep passing the ball to a striker who keeps missing the goal, you don’t keep passing him the ball; it’s time to pass the ball of government leadership back to the BLP who can get Barbados back on track.
Below is the DLP report card on DLP manifesto promises which have mostly become all DLP failures:
1. Lower the cost of living – “F”
2. Improve access to property ownership – “F”
3. Health care for all – “D”
4. Education for the 21st century – “F”
5. Family First – “F”
6. Empowering our young people – “F”
7. Enhancing the role of Women – “D”
8. Treasuring our Elders – “F”
9. Sports for All – “F”
10. Social Security Improvements – “F”
11. Making our culture work for us – “F”
12. Hassle Free Service – “F”
Another key failure of the DLP as recently admitted by the PM himself has been their inability to have any positive impact on lowering unemployment in Barbados instead it has risen and is still rising.
If you think you pockets are empty now under the current DLP government, with 5 more years forget the “POCKETS” they coming for your “PANT”.