The Slave in YOUR Mentality (Chapter III)

Submitted Ras Jahaziel

Decolonizing the African mind has become the most urgent task that now needs to be done if there is to be any meaningful reparations. What will it take to accomplish this most sacred mission? It means curing the broken slave of TRUTH ALLERGIES.

Tags: ,

167 Comments on “The Slave in YOUR Mentality (Chapter III)”

1. lawson November 21, 2017 at 2:44 PM #

I wouldnt mind dying from melania

2. Well Well & Cut N' Paste At Your Service November 21, 2017 at 2:51 PM #

Ha, Ha .I hereby give you permission to post to BU….ALL the emails from me, I still got a whole page of yours left….lol

3. Well Well & Cut N' Paste At Your Service November 21, 2017 at 2:52 PM #

Ya might end up dying from Malaria, that’s her Facebook name…lol

4. Hal Austin November 21, 2017 at 3:46 PM #

Ha, Ha….ya back lying again, you do know you have a style of writing that is recognizable, wont want to fabricate or copy it, but ya can’t hide it..

My style has been on BU for a number of years, even a duff fraudster can imitate it, along with cutting and pasting my former work email address. That is what fraudsters do, while implying that there is something dark being held back.
    That is the nature of the internet. Only those who cannot think for themselves will celebrate such nonsensical pretence that me and this anonymous person had a long correspondence.
    This quote tells you everything about the selective nature of the fraud:

“Lawson…..since ya have been so good, I am also back on the device where the info is easier for me to access and Ha, Ha Austin has run out of lies, I will post his first reply to me after he posted his email to BU…

I have asked for the entire correspondence to be published. Still waiting.

5. Vincent Haynes November 21, 2017 at 3:56 PM #

Hall

Why do you insist on feeding the demented one?

No one with sense believes it and those without do not matter….you have nothing further to prove.

6. Hal Austin November 21, 2017 at 4:04 PM #

@Vincent,
    I know the idiot is a fraud, but one or two equally silly people tend to believe her. I won’t say why I know the so-called emails are fabrications – cut and paste and a lively imagination – but why should someone out of the blue email me, giving her/his its name as Daniela Gomez, from Barbados, which has proved to be a lie.
    Does that person believe that any journalist would just listen to a total stranger and publish what he or she has ben told.
    You are right about her/him/it being an agent, someone sowing mischief. Luckily, I have broad shoulders. S/he it will eventually move on to some other victim.
    I am not a drinker, so toying with the fool is a nice break from reading and watching television. I am not a volunteer worker.

7. Well Well & Cut N' Paste At Your Service November 21, 2017 at 4:20 PM #

If it was not true Ha, Ha, would go away, but he cant, because he knows it’s true….post my emails, ya got them, post them. This is all you will get for the day, ya like torturing yaself….I believe 2 is enough torture for you today, ya had a load yesterday.

…..I wont even fix the errors in ya emails…I left them to haunt you.

Vincent….dont you have anything better to do, Ha, Ha is a grown man.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

“Hal Austin hal.austin@ft.com
    To Daniela Gomez menteith43@yahoo.com
    Tuesday, September 1, 2015 6:36 AM

Hi,

How are you? I am still here. I have not done anything for trhe website for sometime. As you point out, if this is what CGI is doing, then it is a conflict of interest. But as I have said on a number of occasions, insurance companies are the biggest gangsters in Barbados. What you say is just a further example of what they do. They are not properly regulated. The politicians and regulators are scared of them. If they are operating without re-insurance then that is frightening.
    Plsae stay in touch.

Hal”

8. Well Well & Cut N' Paste At Your Service November 21, 2017 at 4:30 PM #

While the emails and praises of thanks from you to me is pretty mild and just confirms what my emails to you alluded to…..my emails to you on the other hand are some damn explosive stuff Ha, Ha, good stuff as you said yaself..in your emails……..and as you well know……

……..and you got all that information in ya head, while I have posted most of the information BU over time…..you will have to be the one to expose it this time….so get on it.

Show some spine.

9. Well Well & Cut N' Paste At Your Service November 21, 2017 at 4:40 PM #

But knowing Ha, Ha…..he is probably very pleased with himself he is getting this much attention….I am now his drug of choice…and he really does appear to be a big time journalist, very busy in london…lol

“I am still pursuing it.”

“Hal”

He is a big up journalist, dont know why Vincent wants to take that away from him and kill his joy….he is the one would have to endanger himself because I won’t.

10. Vincent Haynes November 21, 2017 at 4:42 PM #

Hall

Have fun…..you’ve got a right nut case on your hands.

11. Well Well & Cut N' Paste At Your Service November 21, 2017 at 4:50 PM #

Vincent…..ya too excited, after egging Hal on yesterday…today ya want to rein him in.

Make up ya mind…

12. Hal Austin November 21, 2017 at 5:04 PM #

@Vincent,
    Do you mean Daniela Gomez?

13. Well Well & Cut N' Paste At Your Service November 21, 2017 at 5:10 PM #

So……I told you that was my real name didn’t I, so what will that get you besides more exposed emails…that you sent me,….

……am sure you loved the sound of that name or ya would have lost interest right away if it was a name like Angela Yardfowl….and wont want to pretend ya working so hard.

Now…when would you and Carl Moore like to meet with me..

14. Vincent Haynes November 21, 2017 at 5:59 PM #

Hal

What I find interesting is how this individual has scared off contributors on this worthwhile topic…… and no such creature exists other than in the imagination of the nut case.

15. Well Well & Cut N' Paste At Your Service November 21, 2017 at 6:06 PM #

Vincent…, because of you and Ha Ha….ya got a big audience watching this unfold, stop lying, what scared off what…just because it is taking away from you posting misinformation to mislead the blog, ya vex ..

……ya have all night to post ya rubbish….I have all tomorrow to debunk it,

16. Well Well & Cut N' Paste At Your Service November 21, 2017 at 6:18 PM #

Stop trying to change the damn subject…

……..for 2 years Hal and Carl Moore tormented the Blog Master relentlessly to “unmask the anonymice”…..

……I want to know if Hal and Carl Moore are finally ready to meet the unmasked…that is what I want to know.

17. Well Well & Cut N' Paste At Your Service November 22, 2017 at 7:09 AM #

Again…..Vincent had the blog to himself for the whole night…and despite bitterly complaining about me, he refused to reengage the blog topic, although he was on other threads commenting last night.

Hal and Vincent…..rats of a feather…..that description will be explained in time.

%d bloggers like this: