Barbados Underground (BU) continues to feature the matter of Justin McIntosh, Brunetta McIntosh v First Caribbean Int’l Bank (B’dos) Ltd (Suit No: CV1339 of 2008) which details a sorry tale of how ordinary Barbadians have no recourse when the legal system fails to deliver justice. At the crux of the dispute is the recalcitrance AND unprofessionalism being demonstrated by lawyer Bernadette Callender.
See related links:
To support the matter BU now post additional documents:-
- Callender’s letter dated May 8, 2014 dealt with retaining McIntosh’ files after her services were terminated. The McIntoshes continue to reiterate that the first paragraph is a blatant lie.
- The McIntoshes were NOT contacted. March 13, 2014. On that date they were at attorney Deighton Rawlins office seeking consultation (see letter dated November 30, 2014) – Rawlins called her and she was raging that the McIntoshes were running from lawyer to lawyer.
- The money purportedly owed was for the fictitious sale. She then sent the McIntoshes a Bill of Cost dated November 11, 2014 and via by email on November 25, 2014.
As explained in the previous writing on this matter:
- An agreement was made through the intervention of Madam Smith Bovell to Bernadette Callender to continue the case.
- The matter proceeded to the completion of the Registrar’s conveyance.
- Post completion of the conveyancing the McIntoshes are being victimized by Bernadette Callender i.e. she will not complete sale of the property.
Let to Mr&Mrs. Mcintosh dated 24th Nov 2014
Current Attorney for the McIntoshes has reopen contact with CIBC with the expectation the matter can be amicably concluded.
The blogmaster will hold true to promise made to choke the Barbados newsfeed with this item until it is resolved.